Get to know me - I answer 10 VERY Important questions!
10 Important Things You Need to Know About Me!
I googled "most interesting questions to ask a person" and these came up. If they aren't that interesting blame google, not me!
1. Who is your favorite Disney princess? Well. I don't think she's from Disney, but she is definitely a princess - it is Anastasia. And no, its not just because she is Russian! Although it helps... It is because she is a strong independent woman who don't need no man to save her! Her love interest in the movie isn't even a prince, but a servant boy. And SHE ends up saving HIM in the end. Talk about bad-ass. She is some serious princess #goals.
2. Are you a cat person or dog person? Anyone that has ever met me knows the answer to this. Obviously, cats. I have to work hard to make a cat love me, and so it is more rewarding. Dogs automatically love everyone. That is NOT loyalty.
3. Your favorite TV shows? Oh boy, I barely watch TV so if I finish a whole show it really says a lot. The only shows that I have finished in their entirety are: Friends, Gossip Girl, Law and Order SVU, The Office, Black Sails, and Vikings (patiently waiting on the next season!!!).
4. Does pineapple belong on Pizza? IT DOES NOT. Tell an Italian to put pineapple on their pizza and they'll probably throw something at you. Would you drizzle syrup on your mashed potatoes? no? didn't think so. Then again, we have people who put bacon in their ice cream.... so I wouldn't be surprised.
5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? The ability to manipulate probability. What is the probability I have to wash the dishes? 0%. What is the probability that I will find a briefcase with a million dollars? and also adopt 50 kittens? 100%.
6. If you had to choose just one place to spend the rest of your life in, where would it be and why? Well, it definitely matters more to me who I spend it WITH. But besides that, I would probably pick Italy - specifically, the Amalfi coast. Seriously, who can get tired of that view?!?! and I would be totally OK with eating pasta and having limoncello for the rest of my life.
7. What book has influenced you the most? Ugh this question is SO DIFFICULT. I would have to say Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. I mean, I read this book in the 7th grade and I have never forgotten it... and I have read A LOT of books. This book really sparked my curiosity about life and philosophy in general. A book that comes in a close 2nd is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
8. If You Were On Death Row, What Would Your Final Meal Be? Well, isn't this question just a bit morbid. Do I get to pick a three-course meal? I am going to pick a three-course meal. For appetizers lets go with... a salmon-avocado tartare drizzled with honey balsamic, main course would be four-cheese gnocchi and for dessert I'll take some crepes with lemon and sugar. Oh, I'll be having all this with about 5 bottles of wine as well. No one wants to die sober.
This question made me really hungry.
9. What is something strange that you did as a kid? Well, I still do this now sometimes too, but as a kid I used to swing on a swingset for HOURS. By hours, I mean like up to 4 or 5 hours. I think my record was 6. I would just swing and think about everything in life and not get bored. Looking back at it, I must have looked crazy to the other kids in the playground.
10. Do you believe in aliens? I think it is silly to deny the possibility of their presence. I mean, we have a huge universe out there, and beyond that we even have different DIMENSIONS. And we have only traveled as far as our tiny little solar system. If you let the vastness of the universe really sink in it will make your brain hurt. I also think it would be really cool if we made contact with them, I think we can be friends.
I would love to learn more about all of you guys! I am curious to see how much we have in common, and also how different me and you are from each other. Please feel free to leave a comment below with YOUR answers to these questions! I can't wait to see your answers!